On Thursday 11th September 2014 we’ll have our next monthly meeting at ITO World’s office in 25 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AQ. Phone 01473272225 or 07879610632 if you have a problem getting in. The meeting is due to start at 7:30pm and finish at 9pm.
Agenda items include:
- Ipswich Northern Fringe/Garden Suburb planning applications re cycle infrastructure;
- discussion on Suffolk Cycle Strategy;
- discussion on road traffic on various town centre street where there are traffic restrictions in place, and what enforcement can take place;
- planning where cycle infrastructure should be built in Ipswich;
- feedback from previous events and noting/discussion about upcoming events.
The full agenda is available.
If there are any further items to be added please drop a note on to the mailing list, or otherwise let Shaun know so that it can be added.